Face Mask Fabric And Non-Woven Mask Breathing Respiratory Resistance Tester
Mask respiratory resistance tester is used to measure the respiratory resistance and expiratory resistance of respirators and masks under the specified conditions. Applicable to the national labor protection supplies inspection agency, mask manufacturers related inspection and inspection of ordinary masks, dust masks, medical masks, anti-fog mask products.
GB 2626-2006; GB / T 32610-2016; GB19083-2010
|Flowmeter range ||0 ~ 100L/min;Accuracy: 3%|
|Digital differential pressure meter range ||0 ~ 1000Pa|
|Pumping capacity of air pump ||≥100L/min|
|Printer ||Micro thermal printing|
|Language ||English-Chinese Switchable|
|Weight ||Approx 50kg|
|Power Supply ||AC220V 50Hz|
1. Touch screen control, English menu, man-machine dialogue mode, easy operation.
2. Built-in thermal printer, it is convenient to quickly print test results on site.
3. Two modes of breath detection and inhalation detection can be set.
4. The automatic switching device of the respirator pipeline solves the problem that the tester pulls out the
pipe and accidentally connects the pipeline when testing.
5. 3D printed standard head mold, which simulates the actual inhalation and exhalation of the human body,
improving the accuracy of the data.
Real imagines :